Monday, March 06, 2006

Real life Simpsons Intro

Someone took the time to put together a live-action version of the opening to the Simpsons. Brilliant. First I must say that this is definitely a sign of someone with too much time on their hands. But it was very impressive. I was especially impressed by the likeness of the Lisa's band teacher - an exact match. I was disappointed that they couldn't get the uranium rod to bounce into the back of Homer's shirt. I also thought it was amusing that Marge is driving on the wrong side of the car (I know...English...). And as a final comment, very impressive stunt by Bart, leaping over the fence off the car's roof. Kudos to him.

Here's a better version in higher definition, though it takes longer to download.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?